Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kd's Birthday

ITS 12.16AM, SO I GOTTA RELEASE THIS ISH, HAPPEH BDAY KHADI!

Salam!  What is up yo?  I've been so busy these few days, trying to complete my assignments and studying at the same time.  Man, what a not decent combination real talk man.  Anyway, regardless of how massive my activities were and will be during the study leave, i managed to spare some time for myself.  I am not talking about pleasuring myself, but I am talking about chilling with friends and etc.  KLCC, that's whatsup!  Iza aka Kd's girlfriend wanted to have a surprise early birthday party for Kd, and she invited us.  Not many people but we had fun.  Check the science out homos..Btw, haha it's funny to see Azwan Ali's face as a thumbnail.
So after the party, we went back in KLCC cause it was hot as hell!  We watched a movie together.  It was quite fun cause i think it has been quite some time that i do not have the opportunity to chill in a group.  Groupie Love!

Anyway Happy Birthday to Kd aka Kahasnadi aka Cuddy aka Si Dungkil.  May god bless you fah life..Jangan lupa sembahyang Andrew.  Peace.

3 comments:

Zarif "Hemos" Ismail said...

tolong la like post aku seriousss

gEeHa said...

video best!tp lagu gee gee gee tu kuat sgt!x dgr korg ckp ape.

Zarif "Hemos" Ismail said...

oh ya eh? damn..alrite2..kena pakai earphone kot haha..thanks for viewing gee