Monday, March 24, 2008

Normal DAy

Yo whadup, sorry for the late late late late post...I was too damn lazy, man im getting lazy doh, but worry not fellow readers and faggots, thy will not neglect thy work..was it rite the thy thing?whatever....Anyway woke up about 10.00am, the received a message from Dment, he said "Wey, aku kat Mamak,Aku tau hang baru bangun and tak smayang subuh lagi kan...Mai la mamak"i was like wtf....but yo i did pray man,later we'll talk about it..Justeru, I called him to wait for me there, I brought my nasi lemak with me to the mamak stall then we had our b.fast there...Dment looked like a drug addict when he was sitting in front of the shop.....-_-'(haha I learned dis new version emoticon from Amar, thanks weyh)..Went in the shop, we ordered teh o ais, keep it light and easy in the morning he had Roti Canai and me had nasi lemak...We talked about this and that..then he said he'll be moving prolly today..After breakfast and shit, i went to the bakery store, Ain works there so cool la..hahah i grab 2 hot dog rolls for auntie shimah cause last nite i janji nak bli tapi tak keluaq huhu...Talked to Ain, sempat lagi nak mengarut walaupun tgh berlaku sesi jual beli..hahah cool!!Then i cycled home,pass the dogs,and practice with my guitar,i wont call it sayang dah la huhu..The i chatted with Abg Kal aka my bru(i mean brother from the same mother produced by the father) again.....-_-'....He showed me sum cool shit, dubstep,mixing boards and whatnot....i showed him my sayannn.....i mean my guitar...he said it looks cool..yeah it is...oh btw, Izzat was there too, he crashed here last nite..he woke up late tho..After that i pass him the laptop, then i proceed practicing with the guitar, currently i can play 7 nation Army,Ironman by Black Sabbath and Aerials by SOAD..dope???nah....yeah pretty dope..hahaha...its fun, im getting semangat to play it more and more...i practiced every hour,i mean every single hour, but no i didnt neglect my smayang and friends...if i did sorry....Anyway,lapaq, wanted to go to the bakery, but its freakin not that far but i hav to use some of my energy which will be taken from my ....glucose...ummm...takpa la, i went down, grab a plate of ayam goreng tepung,liquid asam aka air asam...But i had nescafe and roti kaya...chunnnn then i had my nasik..huhu...sembang bumbang2 kasi orang bimbang ngan auntie shimah then i went up again to practice...my fingers are waking up from the dead, i can feel their wrath when i executed the guitar hahah damn cool..then my parents arrived from penang, deyy bought a lot of shit, i mean kitchen's stuff, food,canned foods,sos and most importantly my favvy to gravvy COOKIES...YES COO TO THE MOTHAFOOKIN KIES.....eh wait, i forgot to talk about my subuh la, i mean eventho i bangun lambat but i manage to smayang jugak..how?haaaa, izat said that i can Qadar subuh even how late i woke up, so yeah i did the qadar thing and....baca la mula2 tadi....Anyway back to the home part, i'll tell u guys about the mouth watering bloody chocolatey chippy and awfully big size....I teman my mom to...hey hey hey, wait a minute, i drove the car so it means that my mom teman me to send Auntie Shimah laah, tu baru btoi...I drove, it was cool, otw way there were cops chillin beside the road i was lik, okai im dead, luckily they were just chilling....phewwww....then went home, that was where the heaven starts, i made a coffee,grab that cookies and carry up my parents luggage..Damn weyh the cookies, they got big ass chocolate chips, sumpah tak tipu weyh...dah la lembut....HOI!!!!SEDAP SAYAL!!!but wtf, its useless to tell u guys when u guys cant taste it, so it sucks to be u guys..mwahahah kiddding..lawak ja...then practiced, ...-_-..hahah yea, i land about 4 am...handling sum stuff..okai dats it i guess..holler to your mother!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the wackest blog ever...